2 projects of different clients
Scope of the project:
- Construction of the infrastructure, e.g. fence, roads, control buildings
- Assembly of the IdeemaTec tracker including installation of the modules
- AC and DC cabling including communication from the modules to the transformer/transfer station on the site
Project management tasks:
- Negotiation and assignment of local subcontractors
- Management of the site teams
- Hiring local staff
- Checking and approval of invoices from suppliers and subcontractors
- Updating the budget plan
- Contact and negotiation with local authorities
- Construction site organisation
- Monitoring of the construction schedule
- Preparation and clarification of the invoices to the investors
- change-order- management
The project in Jordan was extraordinary and impressive in many ways:
The World Bank’s project financing presented us with new and unexpected challenges.
The project participants came from 7 countries (Germany, South Africa, Norway, Jordan, Portugal, Romania and Bulgaria) – i.e. prejudices had to be overcome, acceptance had to be created and a team had to be formed.
And very important for our work:
We have learned to understand and accept the historical and cultural values of the inhabitants of this region.